The Johns Creek Chamber of Commerce is the premier resource to help Johns Creek businesses connect, grow, and thrive.
The Johns Creek Chamber pursues this mission by partnering with businesses, government, and community organizations to promote common interests and vision through:
- Fostering leadership development
- Facilitating business-to-business connections
- Developing a comprehensive business solutions center
- Ensuring our economic viability through serving, promoting, and growing our membership.
The Johns Creek Chamber of Commerce is committed to creating an environment where new and existing businesses prosper and enhance the overall quality of life in the community. Our Chamber is a highly proactive and visible influence in Johns Creek providing a forum for businesses of all sizes and types.
The Chamber of Commerce values are to:
- Act with integrity
- Develop innovative and challenging ways to be a catalyst for change
- Support and challenge companies to integrate responsible business through their operations in order to have a positive impact on society and be of 'public benefit'
- Inspire through the networks, knowledge and experience of its members by providing effective and prestigious platforms, awards and endorsements to communicate their companies commitment to responsible business which inspires others to do likewise
- Engage by harnessing the power of its membership to work collaboratively to achieve the maximum impact in the most deprived communities in tackling key social issues.
Johns Creek Chamber of Commerce Memberships
The Johns Creek Chamber of Commerce is a member of both the US Chamber of Commerce (#5472946) and the Georgia Chamber of Commerce.
Discounts on products and services: www.uschamber.com/member/benefits
The Small Business Center: http://www.uschambersmallbusinessnation.com/
Drugs Don't Work in Georgia facilitators: https://dbhdd.georgia.gov/drugs-dont-work-georgia