Drugs Don't Work Membership
- Annual subscription to the “DrugFree @ WorkPlace” employee training newsletter provided by the Council on Alcohol & Drugs.
- English version - meets your annual employee education requirement without incurring loss of payroll and productivity.
- Access to training videotape or DVD.
- Also meets training requirement.
- Fill-in-the-blanks substance abuse policy.
- Satisfies requirements of Georgia law.
- Drug-Free Workplace poster and/or decals.
- Required by Georgia law.
- Complimentary legal advice from the Council on Alcohol & Drugs’ workplace attorney.
- Jonathan Martin
- Constangy, Brooks & Smith, LLP
- Guide to complete the Application for a Drug Free Workplace Certificate from the State Board of Worker’s Compensation.
*To clarify, your membership in the Drugs Don’t Work Program provides you with the above. This enables you to meet the required regulations to obtain the certificate from the State to receive your 7.5% workers compensation discount.
Per State Board of Workers’ Compensation your Annual Recertification of the Drug-Free Workplace Premium Credit Program needs to be reinstated as well. You will need to pass along one newsletter to employees prior to applying for your certificate. The fee is $35 and the process is timed. You will need to have the following on hand:
- Credit Card
- Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)
- Log In Username and Password
- Name and address of Confirming Laboratory (not Collecting Lab)
After you complete the checklist, you will have an electronic version of your certificate. In addition to keeping one on file for yourself, please also submit to:
- Johns Creek Chamber Drugs Don’t Work Coordinator, Laura Houston, email@example.com
- Your insurance company
NOTE – Be sure to keep the compliance documentation in your files.
Visit http://www.sbwcdfwp.org/home.php to apply.
Non-Chamber Members and Chamber Members are eligible for the program.
- $120 per year Chamber Members
- $150 per year Non-Chamber Members
To download this information, CLICK HERE.